About Me

My photo
Masters in Computer Application (M.C.A), in the midst of 9 years in Test Management, Manual Testing, Performance Testing, Project Coordination and Client Interaction. Currently I am working with IBM India since 2010 into leading test team and managing testing assignments etc.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Constructive Destruction - Being a Tester

Dear All,

I am Mohammad Mustafeez ur Rahman, Often people in industry called me Muhammad. Usually outside this Pandora I am called as Mustafeez. 

About me: Working with IBM since last 5 years, total 9+ years of experience in Test Management, Performance Testing and Constructive Destruction of software, projects plans, estimations etc etc.

 I Believe, testing is one of the important aspect of product life cycle. And there is lot of fun when you do destruction for the purpose of construction. Here I will share my experiences, ideas and anything I would like to express..


Thanks & Stay Connected:

Mohammad Mustafeez 
mmustafeez@gmail.com | Facebook  |  Linkedin 

No comments:

Post a Comment